Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gravity Guild Logo






Back in February, Steve Coen from Great Divid Cyclery ask me to help put together a logo for his downhill mountain bike racing team, Gravity Guild. This will be Helena's first official downhill racing team and I was stoked to help them with identity.

Steve wanted to create a guild shaped icon with a word mark. I combined two interlocking "G's" to create the guild shape icon and added a descending arrow to the "Y" of the word mark. The whole logo was designed to give the feel of " fast descending" or "gravity". Steve is a pretty hip guy and I knew I couldn't get away with giving him anything less.

Hoodies, t-shirts, team jerseys, and stickers will all carry the logo.  

Congrats Steve, wishing you and your team success. For more information visit: http://www.gravityguildracing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment